2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

a-rod has been choking at least as badly as howard. he had a lucky HR he didn't even hit correctly, and got on base 3 times from being pegged

PhillyPhreak54

Good stuff, Madson.

So interesting match up decision for Girardi in the bottom of the inning....does he leave in Marte to face Werth so he can face Ibanez? Go to Jabba for Werth and then Coke for Ibanez?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 01, 2009, 11:02:46 PM
a-rod has been choking at least as badly as howard. he had a lucky HR he didn't even hit correctly, and got on base 3 times from being pegged

yep.  and both were the 2 hottest hitters in the postseason up until game 1.

MDS

joba in

stupid to worry about raul. hes been brutal.

spot will be if you get 2 men on charles has to pull his dobbs/stairs card with feliz and ruiz. i dont care what feliz has done today.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Oh look...Cano is hitting .090 and bloops one in.

Motherfargkkkkkkkk

Come on Madson, jesus

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Swisher's got a face that's ripe for punching.

Ok, Madson...lets go...bear down and get out of this shtein

QB Eagles