2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 10:43:06 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 10:42:30 PM
ibanez has been beyong lost, yes.

otherwise id say cc has just been filthy in those spots against uts and choke with risp. just locked in and nasty, especially left-left. not much you can, especially for choke who by his nature swings big and isnt up there to slap balls into holes.

Well Sir Choke better shorten it up a little bit and look to poke it somewhere rather than crush it.
Yes.  I definitely want the most prolific power hitter in franchise history to significantly change his approach in Game 4 of the World Series.  I like the way you think.

PhillyPhreak54

Memo to Grits....YO, YOU AIN'T OMAR VIZQUEL!

WTF was up with that total momentum changing pile of shtein glove flip he tried to do awhile ago?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: jihadist monk on November 01, 2009, 10:44:35 PM

otherwise id say cc has just been filthy in those spots against uts and choke with risp. just locked in and nasty, especially left-left. not much you can, especially for choke who by his nature swings big and isnt up there to slap balls into holes.

Well Sir Choke better shorten it up a little bit and look to poke it somewhere rather than crush it.
Yes.  I definitely want the most prolific power hitter in franchise history to significantly change his approach in Game 4 of the World Series.  I like the way you think.

Please...you shorten your swing when you are in a hole and try for a base hit rather than try to crush a goddamn light pole shot.

He's getting thrown junk....poke that shtein to LF and quit trying to unload on everything

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: jihadist monk on November 01, 2009, 10:44:35 PM

who says he should significantly change anything.  but when he gets 2 strikes on him then he needs to shorten up a little and try to just put it in play. 

PhillyPhreak54

Damn..that was smoked by Jimmy. farg.

Come on Vic./.....pleaseeeeeeee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 10:48:13 PM
Damn..that was smoked by Jimmy. farg.

Come on Vic./.....pleaseeeeeeee

that's the story of this series for the most part.  phils have hit some balls hard, but right at people.  yanks have some soft gimpy swings that find a hole.

and victorino just added to that. 

PhillyPhreak54

farg.

Two hard hit balls right at people.

Yankees hit shtein softer than Hamels and they drop in everywhere.

Goddamn...come on GRITS...make up for your boneheaded play and epic fail at the plate in the 5th

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 10:49:55 PM
Goddamn...come on GRITS...make up for your boneheaded play and epic fail at the plate in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th games

PhillyPhreak54

Why aren't Utley, Howard and Ibanez sitting on that sloppy slider?!

Stop looking fastball and sit on that spinner. He's gonna throw it and they should have that farging thing timed by now

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! JUST LIKE THAT GRITS!!!!!!!!!!

SAT ONTHE SPINNER AND CRUSHED IT!

MADE UP FOR THE BONEHEAD PLAY!!!!

PhillyPhreak54

Sarge....that avatar loads slower than Nick Cole leading on a screen

mpmcgraw