2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 10:13:49 PM
fargers can launch the ball all over the place with empty bases but the minute they get a few baserunners these idiots look like they've got swine aids

cc brought it. dominating pitching like that aint gonna get beat. sometimes you just gotta tip your cap.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

bowzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 10:16:07 PM
fargers can launch the ball all over the place with empty bases but the minute they get a few baserunners these idiots look like they've got swine aids

cc brought it. dominating pitching like that aint gonna get beat. sometimes you just gotta tip your cap.

and sometimes you just gotta step up and hit a farging pitch

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 10:17:35 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 10:16:07 PM

and sometimes you just gotta step up and hit a farging pitch
brilliant

MDS

this is not a choke

they are getting beat by what so far has been a superior team

though i am not a negative douche nancy saying its over. it aint over. it aint lookin good, but this team has never ever quit and im not gonna consider it over like were rootin for the dodgers here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 01, 2009, 10:16:30 PM
LOL at the lady in t he second row to Posada "ahhh shut up" :-D

That may have been the highlight of the series for me!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 10:19:13 PM
this is not a choke

though i am not a negative douche nancy saying its over. it aint over. it aint lookin good, but this team has never ever quit and im not gonna consider it over like were rootin for the dodgers here.

they haven't choked the whole thing away yet, but they definitely choked away game 2 and they aren't doing themselves any favors tonight either. 

they can score a bunch in a hurry though and i'm hoping for that, but holy farg, how long until utley/howard/ibanez make an appearance in this series? 

Don Ho

Good get Rivera ready.  I'd love for the bums to tatoo his ass.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 10:22:24 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 10:19:13 PM
this is not a choke

they haven't choked the whole thing away yet, but they definitely choked away game 2 and they aren't doing themselves any favors tonight either. 

they can score a bunch in a hurry though and i'm hoping for that, but holy farg, how long until utley/howard/ibanez make an appearance in this series? 
You do realize Utley has been to the plate three times tonight and hit a double and had an RBI in one of them right?  It's still baseball.  No matter how much more you WANT them to get a hit doesn't change anything.

Sgt PSN