2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

If the Phillies lose this series there is no God.  No God would allow a piece of shtein cockface like Rodriguez to win a Ring.  No way.

MDS

i really thought feliz had a shot at jeters single, at least to knock it down and keep it in the infield. maybe im wrong, im not a third baseman. but it didnt look that far away from him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

is it me, or is does this avatar movie not seem like a modern day story of the native american slaughter? 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 01, 2009, 09:55:43 PM
If the Phillies lose this series there is no God.  No God would allow a piece of shtein cockface like Rodriguez to win a Ring.  No way.

psssst....regardless of the outcome of this series, there is no god. 

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 09:57:36 PM
Quote from: Rome on November 01, 2009, 09:55:43 PM
If the Phillies lose this series there is no God.  No God would allow a piece of shtein cockface like Rodriguez to win a Ring.  No way.

psssst....regardless of the outcome of this series, there is no god.  

The Eagles win proves there is!

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 10:00:48 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 01, 2009, 09:59:49 PM
Geesh Milt Hompson looks like Terry Norris.

i wonder why they don't put cholly on camera.

He probably thinks the interviews are farging moronic to have during a game...especially a WS game.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 10:00:48 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 01, 2009, 09:59:49 PM
Geesh Milt Hompson looks like Terry Norris.

i wonder why they don't put cholly on camera.

Cause they know IGY don't like no Midwestern Racisits

Sgt PSN