2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

negativity on the interwebs will affect this game.  so cheer up.  NOW!  dicks. 

MDS

lol @ the choke hate

it was a physical improbability for him not to touch the plate. amazing that it happened. and it didnt matter, with posada dropping the ball if the ump doesnt make a call he can easily touch home. he wouldve been out on a good throw, of course. but you cant blame sending him, even if out. had to take the chance and it worked. plus now the lineup is turned over.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Rome

PhillyGirl

WTF was that Utley?

And MDS, I already said that...like 5 pages ago..that the ump has been terrible on both sides.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 01, 2009, 09:45:48 PM
WTF was that Utley?

And MDS, I already said that...like 5 pages ago..that the ump has been terrible on both sides.

wasnt @ you, was @ all

and i am NOT reading through five pages of this nonsense

but it is noted

mpmcgraw

He was trying to make something happen.  

He wouldn't have had a play anywhere if he switched to his hand with that much momentum going to left.

Sgt PSN