QB Eagles

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 01, 2009, 09:36:13 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 01, 2009, 09:35:35 PM
well, feliz is up, this inning is over

You're starting to sound like Phreak.
i know, and i love that itworked

horrible job by howard to not touch the plate
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2009, 09:37:46 PM
OMG he never touched the farging bag.  Idiot.

i didn't think he touched it when it happened either.  good thing there's no instant replay on that. 

PhillyGirl

LOL, how does that immense body NOT touch any part of the plate?

Whatever, the Yankees didn't do their due diligence and tag him anyway.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

My point is, lose the Phreak imitation and have a little faith in the defending World Champs.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

at least they got the tying run across.  lol at intentionally walking chooch.  he puts the fear of gawd in peoples

phillymic2000

You gotta love the fact that Joe swings for the fences like Stairs every time

bowzer

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 01, 2009, 09:40:07 PM
My point is, lose the Phreak imitation and have a little faith in the defending World Champs.
my point is i caused that, so i win
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 01, 2009, 09:40:07 PM

I haven't said 1 thing negative about the Phils tonight, I've been ripping the announcers and umps.

Don Ho

Now if someone can give JRoll some smelling salts in the dugout....................
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.