2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

between the fact that raul is just terrible right now and that it would put another rh batter against cc, would anyone have been pissed or 2nd guessed cholly if he threw francisco out there tonight?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 01, 2009, 08:49:26 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2009, 08:48:12 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:46:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2009, 08:44:07 PM
can someone explain to me how yankee fans got their own section

razorgator?

i guess...its the most amazing thing ive ever seen in terms of fandom...if they had that in a regular season game it would be impressive the fact that they are doing it in a farging world series game is amazing

They're with the Yankees, jackass.

i dont even know what that means but the fact is the yankee fans took over a whole section of a stadium in the friggin world series...thats just unheard of
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it wasnt a whole section, it was 3 rows

and it might be the friends and family section. easy way to coordinate that stuff.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

bowzer

No it means that they are connected with the team somehow.  There's no way that many people in the same section sold all their tickets.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 08:54:18 PM

and it might be the friends and family section. easy way to coordinate that stuff.

it's also possible that the yankees secured a few dozen tickets and then sold them to their season ticket holders for 100 gajillion dollars

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:53:05 PM
between the fact that raul is just terrible right now and that it would put another rh batter against cc, would anyone have been pissed or 2nd guessed cholly if he threw francisco out there tonight?

I'd even settle for Dobbs
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: bowzer on November 01, 2009, 08:54:53 PM
There's no way that many people in the same section sold all their tickets.

for the nlcs, there were entire rows of tickets available on stubhub.  granted, it was in lala land, but still....

Don Ho

Dawg, Raul and Feliz up, I have my wife put duct tape over my eyes and ears.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:55:41 PM

it's also possible that the yankees secured a few dozen tickets and then sold them to their season ticket holders for 100 gajillion dollars

yea ive noticed that teams like boston and ny often get big blocks of tickets at away stadiums, even ones where tickets are readily available online. gee, i wonder why
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

And would someone tell Tim McGarver that the Vet wasn't a half mile away from CPB.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 09:06:46 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:55:41 PM

yea ive noticed that teams like boston and ny often get big blocks of tickets at away stadiums, even ones where tickets are readily available online. gee, i wonder why

don't/didn't the eagles do that as well?  i'm pretty sure i remember the eagles promoting roadtrips where they would get a block of tickets to away games sell to eagles fans.