2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

Sgt PSN

bowzer

Sgt PSN

raul and howard might both break the ws k record before this thing is over. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:46:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2009, 08:44:07 PM
can someone explain to me how yankee fans got their own section

razorgator?

i guess...its the most amazing thing ive ever seen in terms of fandom...if they had that in a regular season game it would be impressive the fact that they are doing it in a farging world series game is amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

ibanez is so lost at the plate he needs gps to help him back to the dugout after his ugly ass strikeouts. 

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2009, 08:48:12 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:46:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2009, 08:44:07 PM
can someone explain to me how yankee fans got their own section

razorgator?

i guess...its the most amazing thing ive ever seen in terms of fandom...if they had that in a regular season game it would be impressive the fact that they are doing it in a farging world series game is amazing

They're with the Yankees, jackass.

If you're gonna run your mouth the whole game about how great the Yankees are and how the Phillies suck, do us a favor and get the farg out. 

MDS

lol @ this

big nuts and fat ass both made 1 bad pitch

its cost joey 2, cc 1

choke is off the charts when he goes bad. and hes going real bad now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Thank god next year Michael Taylor will be up so we don't have to watch Ibanez be overmatched against lefties.

Don Ho

Like FOX would ever show the Phillies contingent at Yankee Stadium.

Joe Buck lost tonight since no Favre to talk about.

Don Ho

Quote from: jihadist monk on November 01, 2009, 08:50:41 PM
Thank god next year Michael Taylor will be up so we don't have to watch Ibanez be overmatched against lefties.

And hurry Drabek's ass up so we can dump Hamels.

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2009, 08:50:58 PM
Like FOX would ever show the Phillies contingent at Yankee Stadium.

Joe Buck lost tonight since no Favre to talk about.

I spoke to soon