2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on November 01, 2009, 09:49:35 AM
Stop blaming the farging fans for checking out. 

Running out of people to blame.  May have to go after the vendors tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The Phillies are gonna smoke those New York cvnts tonight.

Prediction:

Phillies 7

9/11's  2

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

this phillies/avatar thing is gay enough to make elton john look straight.  i really hate shameless promotions/plugs. 

mpmcgraw

Tonight we dine on their hearts!!

or cry ourselves to sleep. 

One of the two.

bowzer

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:02:14 PM
this phillies/avatar thing is gay enough to make elton john look straight.  i really hate shameless promotions/plugs. 

George Lucas should sue his ass off over that.  It looks exactly like the first "new" sequel to Star Wars.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 01, 2009, 08:08:12 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 08:02:14 PM

George Lucas should sue his ass off over that.  It looks exactly like the first "new" sequel to Star Wars.

after the crap job he did on the prequels, george lucus should never make another movie ever again. 

MDS

not even over if they lose

burnett going in game 5
that means guadin/pet tits on short rest
fat ass game 7

BRING IT OSAMA BRINT IT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Yeah if we lose tonight I'll bet you the largest amount of money you could possibly lose and still be able to survive and my first born child (I know how big you guys are on that) that the Yankees would win and I'd give you 100 to 1 odds.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Why  waste these drillings on ARod?  Needed to drill Manny.  Between the eyes.

Maybe Vic will lean into a Sabathia fastball and get him ejected.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Stellar start.

Warning issued because Roid got plunked again

COME ON BLANTON!