2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 01, 2009, 01:32:34 AM
aw jesus christ.....Mangina just opened up a huge can of worms with WIP

"I can't wait for it to end.  It's been mentally draining.  It's one of those things where you can't wait for a fresh start."

He also said "A-Rod is awesome" and "I did my job tonight" and was laughing throughout the locker room interview.

Die

Who said that...Hamels? He called in to WIP?

PhillyPhreak54

What a Hoyda!!!

I passed along your notes to PhilaPhans, Ed.

Hamels is dead to me. farging hippie

LBIggle

he just talked his way off the team.

what a fall from grace.  and by fall i mean flat farging nose dive off the comcast center.

farg off cole.

PhillyPhreak54

Trade him. With the dearth of pitching in MLB some scrub team would jizz themselves to have this Hoyda on their team.

Ruben Amaro should rape some squad for his services next year. Send him to some team that fits his persona.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 01:26:44 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 01:22:09 AM
who the farg is ricky bo? 

arod's homer was legit.  lol @ saying it was thanks to fox.  the only thing fox did wrong was have their camera hanging over the fence but it didn't make a bit of difference.

lol @ using cole in game 7.  hopefully he's only talking about throwing bp. 

Ricky Bottalico...

that's the name that came to mind but i quickly dismissed it because i didn't think he was still relevant in any kind of way. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 01:47:21 AM
Trade him. With the dearth of pitching in MLB some scrub team would jizz themselves to have this Hoyda on their team.

Ruben Amaro should rape some squad for his services next year. Send him to some team that fits his persona.

no reason at all that a team like kc, sd, pitt or some other perenial basement dweller team wouldn't take him on.  unfortunately, they probably won't be willing to deal until the trade deadline. 

hamels and happ for greinke.  do it. 

LBIggle

jimmy .200
shane .182
utley  .182
ryan  .154
jayson .400
raul    .250
pedro  .091
carlos .333

not going to get it done.

Seabiscuit36

the offense is losing this series, the pitching has been ok until Cole showed his vagina, but no offense at all.  They went cold in the off time
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

You give up 8 farging runs its your farging pitching. 

Balls just weren't falling tonight.  Utley, Ibanez, and Victorino all crushed all ball tonight that either went to the worst part of the park or was just at someone. 

I had a bad angle, but i'm pretty sure where Utley's went in right by the bullpen would have been a double or a homerun in most parks ironically. 

Manuel's decisions tonight with the bullpen were horrid and if Hamels isn't hurt there is a decent chance he is just a mental midget.  Basically a left handed white equivalent of Vicente Padilla.  Awesome.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: jihadist monk on November 01, 2009, 01:04:25 AM

Balls just weren't falling tonight.  Utley, Ibanez, and Victorino all crushed all ball tonight that either went to the worst part of the park or was just at someone. 

I had a bad angle, but i'm pretty sure where Utley's went in right by the bullpen would have been a double or a homerun in most parks ironically. 

Manuel's decisions tonight with the bullpen were horrid and if Hamels isn't hurt there is a decent chance he is just a mental midget.  Basically a left handed white equivalent of Vicente Padilla.  Awesome.

Hey clown...balls weren't falling?!?!?

You have to make contact for them to fall!

mpmcgraw

Just heard his press conference.  

You can't start this guy Game 7 if by some miracle it gets that far.  He's a farging joke.  I usually don't care about stuff like this but farg how much of a moron do you have to be.  

mpmcgraw

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 01:10:37 AM
Quote from: jihadist monk on November 01, 2009, 01:04:25 AM

Hey clown...balls weren't falling?!?!?

You have to make contact for them to fall!
Yea, but the a few of the ones they did hit were crushed and were right at people.  It happens.  Just like the Yankees had about 1 hundred cagillion bloop hits tonight.  It doesn't change the outcome, but you have to put it in perspective.

And I'm not sure how many K's they had tonight, but I'm guessing Howard had half the amount or at least close to it right?  I just got home.

MDS

cole is a farging Hoyda, i farging hope his kid dies that farging stillupfront

farg him and his farging faked tited wife that slut close your legs you stupid bitch you prob have a nice shaven muff i wanna eat it but no farg YOU WHORE YOU SLUT YOU funhole I HOPE YOU PERISH IN A FIERY BLAZE WITH YOUR Hoyda VAGINA HUSBAND

trade him farg him he sufcking done

as for the series theyll still win, farg that fat cc motherfarger. joe blanton is money book it. arod is a bitch. farg this shtein it aint over, one bad game aint gonna stop the train. go fuicvks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is there is a bigger gash in the world than cole hamels

a pitcher got a hit off of nicole and he folded up shop....and that was the game...i already called games two and three to the yanks (lord knows i caked off like a mother farger)...but cc goes down tomorrow nite

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I am so glad I didn't see that Hamels press conference.  Trade this spineless Hoyda to San Diego.  We can get some talent from the Padres.  After watching Lee pitch like a farging cyborg the past three weeks I hope I never see Hamels again.  His comments the past two weeks are sickening.  What's his ERA now? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.