2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

what a joke.  i love what stairs did in la last year but he really doesn't have any business still being on this team either.  it's pretty much all or nothing with him and when you're down by 3 with 1 out left, a (potential) solo hr doesn't really do much for you. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2009, 12:43:59 AM
I know it's only 2-1 Yankees but why do I feel they just clinched it?

MDS, I need some of your positive vibes dude.

CC tomorrow night.

Howard has 7 K's the last two games

Grits McGreasball isn't hitting

Victorino is like a farging ghost - anyone seen him?

Joe Blanton

Phillies BP

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 12:44:18 AM
what a joke.  i love what stairs did in la last year but he really doesn't have any business still being on this team either.  it's pretty much all or nothing with him and when you're down by 3 with 1 out left, a (potential) solo hr doesn't really do much for you. 

Because their bench is loaded with shtein.

Dobbs is sick
The Bearded One sucks
Francisco is a righty
Paul Bako...lol

This game falls on the shoulders of that goddamn socal hipster fag Hamels. He choked.

And the Phillies let Butt Chin off the goddamn hook with zesty ABs after he threw so many pitches in the first two innings.

farg Cole Hamels

MDS

Cc is fat and the bats are due. Bring it you fagggggggggot yankees
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

The 2003 Marlins were down 2-1 at home to the Yankees too, so there's that...  :-\

Through 3 games:

Rollins = 2-10, RBI, 4 BB, K
Victorino = 2-11, 2 RBI, BB, K
Utley if you take away those 2 HRs = 0-9, 2 BB, 3 K
Howard = 2-13, RBI, 9 K
Ibanez = 3-12, 2 RBI, 6 K
Feliz = 1-11, 3 K

garbage

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 01, 2009, 12:47:55 AM

The 2003 Marlins were down 2-1 at home to the Yankees too, so there's that...  :-\

Through 3 games:

Rollins = 2-10, RBI, 4 BB, K
Victorino = 2-11, 2 RBI, BB, K
Utley if you take away those 2 HRs = 0-9, 2 BB, 3 K
Howard = 2-13, RBI, 9 K
Ibanez = 3-12, 2 RBI, 6 K
Feliz = 1-11, 3 K

garbage

Those numbers just made me vomit. I don't think I have ever been as pissed off at a loss as I am now. They have a goddamn 3 run lead! And the gaping vagina Hamels let them right back in the game.

No plate discipline. None! For a team that supposedly prides itself in taking pitches and working pitchers and all that mumbo jumbo horse shtein.

farg.

PhillyPhreak54

Hamels is the definition of bitchmade.

Gets jacked on that call to Texeiererrerera and he folded. It was all downhill after that. He should get killed by the media, fans and teammates for being such a soft batch loser.

LBIggle

shut the farg up charlie you bumbling idiot.  he can pitch 3 innings.. why can't he pitch more? cuz he's a flash in the pan and hasn't done it all year moron.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Joe Blanton has the ability to throw the game of his life tomorrow night.

Like a no hitter. Because with the way these douchebag punks are swinging the bat - he cant afford to give up shtein

BigEd76

Ricky Bo is angry....called out Cole, called out the fans, called out FOX...

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

wants to know why Cole is throwing a damn curveball to Pettitte and throwing it down the middle to Damon

says the fans were scared and sitting on their hands while Yankee fans took over

says A-Rod's HR was thanks to FOX, and Charlie said in the postgame conference that the umps told him before the game that even though the camera is hanging over the fence into the field of play, it'll still be counted as a HR if something hits it

Daulton says Cole is finished and shouldn't pitch again, but Charlie says he'd use him in game 7

Sgt PSN

who the farg is ricky bo? 

arod's homer was legit.  lol @ saying it was thanks to fox.  the only thing fox did wrong was have their camera hanging over the fence but it didn't make a bit of difference.

lol @ using cole in game 7.  hopefully he's only talking about throwing bp. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2009, 01:22:09 AM
who the farg is ricky bo? 

arod's homer was legit.  lol @ saying it was thanks to fox.  the only thing fox did wrong was have their camera hanging over the fence but it didn't make a bit of difference.

lol @ using cole in game 7.  hopefully he's only talking about throwing bp. 

Ricky Bottalico...

BigEd76

aw jesus christ.....Mangina just opened up a huge can of worms with WIP

"I can't wait for it to end.  It's been mentally draining.  It's one of those things where you can't wait for a fresh start."

He also said "A-Rod is awesome" and "I did my job tonight" and was laughing throughout the locker room interview.

Die