2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This poor crowd.  Rain and a zesty ass performance by the bums.  Happy Halloween,

And Dawg, well you get the picture.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

LBIggle

i was thinking about going to tailgate tomorrow for both the games and just hanging around the stadium area and maybe scalp a ticket for the eagles game.

that thought is now over.  if i have the urge i'll just drive my car there and over some new york fans after one of the losses.

LBIggle

i don't really care if lee has never pitched on short rest before... he needs to go until his shoulder falls off.

Don Ho

Quote from: LBIggle on November 01, 2009, 12:20:10 AM
i was thinking about going to tailgate tomorrow for both the games and just hanging around the stadium area and maybe scalp a ticket for the eagles game.

that thought is now over.  if i have the urge i'll just drive my car there and over some new york fans after one of the losses.

I have a list of a few Phis I'd like to see you take out. 

LBIggle

if i aim for yankees fans i can hit any of them and not have to worry about it.  if i aim for phillies i have to worry about the 3 that actually matter.  we'll see though, that list might dwindle down before the end of tomorrows game.

LBIggle

i know their down 4 runs and no one gives a shtein by why is pedro feliz even allowed to pick up a bat.

Don Ho

LBIggle

point made.  a guy gets on and its a 2 run game with a PH and the top of the lineup.

charlie needs to be gone.  blunder after blunder.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: LBIggle on November 01, 2009, 12:38:27 AM
point made.  a guy gets on and its a 2 run game with a PH and the top of the lineup.

charlie needs to be gone.  blunder after blunder.

lol...yeah its charlie's fault

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2009, 12:39:05 AM
Rivera?  Not a good move.  8-7, maybe.  

Credit Chooch for forcing him to go to him. Burn that old man out.

Come on, Phils!!

Don Ho

This game is so lame, I am sitting here discussing daylight savings with my son.  We don't observe it in Hawaii so it's quite interesting to us.  The lucky little shtein is headed to a junior high Halloween bash.

Don Ho

I know it's only 2-1 Yankees but why do I feel they just clinched it?

MDS, I need some of your positive vibes dude.