2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 11:42:30 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 31, 2009, 11:41:23 PM
doubtful.  utley and howard are not hitting anything, no matter who is throwing it.

i bet they could launch off hamels. 

i really don't think he actually throws the ball.. its more something that gets lobbed out of his bloody v-jay.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 11:42:30 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 31, 2009, 11:41:23 PM
doubtful.  utley and howard are not hitting anything, no matter who is throwing it.

i bet they could launch off hamels. 

Only off the curve.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ARod has elephant sized ear lobes.

lol..he gets beaned again. ANd gets mad. Hey ARod...its two strikes, he doesn't mean to hit you in the Hoyda

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2009, 11:46:58 PM

lol..he gets beaned again. ANd gets mad. Hey ARod...its two strikes, he doesn't mean to hit you in the Hoyda

Especially with Posada likely to knock in a run afterwards.

LBIggle

it hit him right where he shot up.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Yo Posada you farging idiot....Pettitte has been getting pitches alllll goddamn night long off the plate and you cry.

farg YOU DURBIN YOU corksuckER

phillymic2000

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 31, 2009, 11:47:26 PM

Especially with Posada likely to knock in a run afterwards.

its like you can see the future.