2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

farging kidding me?!?!?!

That fairy ass flag Swisher was right - he was gonna break outta his slump tonight.

Sonofabitch. I farging HATE Hamels for giving them the momentum back.

Goddamn.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Is that Yankee fans singing hey hey hey goodbye?!

In CBP??

WTF.

Yooooooooooo offense, wake your Hoyda asses up goddammit

Don Ho

I never thought I'd be happy to see Chad Durbin up and throwing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

these farging clowns have no one to blame but themselves.  hoyda farging clowns. 

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2009, 11:23:52 PM
Is that Yankee fans singing hey hey hey goodbye?!

In CBP??

WTF.

Yooooooooooo offense, wake your Hoyda asses up goddammit

They're louder in CBP than at Yankee Stadium.

PhillyPhanInDC

Off to bed. farg this. Might as well be pissed upstairs then down here with the booze.

Yankee fans singing a chant in Game 3 of the world series of CBP and not getting a beating? Christ.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

the next trick or treater that knocks on my door is getting a fist full of jujus in the farging face. 

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I think I'm going to explode. I need a beer. ANd some fresh air.

farging gutless icehole Phillies...step it up you sonsabitches

Sgt PSN