2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2009, 11:10:22 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 31, 2009, 11:08:04 PM
back to wondering why cole thought it would be a good idea to work on his curveball in game 3 of the world series instead of in spring training.

Because he's a farging idiot.

He was ON when he was fastball and change up. He gives up a cheapo HR to that shteinhead ARod and then he starts experimenting with the curve.

COME ON OFFENSE!

The Yankees had timed up his fastball. The point is that Cole has no third pitch, and was out glitzing it up when he should have been working on it non-stop in the preseason. The Damon and Jeter hits came on the fastball. Then A-Rod hit the HR off one his fastballs. Then Cole's vadge acted up, and in came that god-awful, loping, plate smothering curveball.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

had petite on the ropes through the first 3 innings.  he threw a lot of pitches and the phils were getting to him and since leaving the bases loaded, they have given this game right back to them.  farging a-holes. 

nice farging popup dickhead

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

Howard is gone, they've got Cliff Lee, and Pedro who is probably spent. For the first time this postseason, it doesn't seem like the Phils have any fight. Blanton vs. CC? I think they are down 3-1 after tomorrow.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Grits McGreaseball isn't hitting

Choke isn't hitting

Vic is going up there hacking from his goddamn heels.

Cole got sand in his vadge and imploded

Way to farg up the night, fargbags.

Step it up.

LBIggle

cool weak contact from the power of the lineup..  maybe sometime in like the 15th or 16th inning they'll have seen enough pitches to become productive.

what's sad is they basically did the same shtein in the series last year..  timely hitting from the bottom of the lineup and the ineptitude of the rays is really what made it happen last year.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2009, 11:17:17 PM
Grits McGreaseball isn't hitting

Choke isn't hitting

Vic is going up there hacking from his goddamn heels.

Cole got sand in his vadge and imploded

Way to farg up the night, fargbags.

Step it up.

dont give raul a pass, he hasnt done shtein either

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

lolol  happless

nick farging swisher who is possibly a dumber hitter than feliz has doubled and homered in this game.  nice job dicks.