2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

this is usually about the time cole will give some back.  they didn't get another 3 run jack for him so he'll cry himself into a big inning.

QB Eagles

LBIggle

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 31, 2009, 10:13:23 PM
LOL at calling the beaning of Aroid a "blemish"

What I would give to be able to listen to the local broadcast.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

good thing that curve ball missed really high other wise it would still be travelling. 

Rome

Sgt PSN

hamels finally looking like playoff hamels from last year.  keep it going you farging queen. 

LBIggle

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Rome

Geowhizzer

Quote from: LBIggle on October 31, 2009, 10:12:26 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 10:09:17 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 31, 2009, 10:07:34 PM
best you could've hoped for there.

what an idiot though.. he walks home a run so lets come out swinging at everything.  this isn't wiffle ball you stupid shtein.

he's really about as dumb as feliz at the plate.  but he hides it better by being a superior athlete.

farg off utley

i tend to agree.  he's average in the field too.. he just has blazing speed which would fall in the athletic ability covering up the retardation category.

He's better than average in the field.  He's got some of the best range I've ever seen, and a good arm.  If he had a shred of intelligence, he'd be an incredible outfielder.  As is, he is very good.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 10:17:59 PM
hamels finally looking like playoff hamels from last year.  keep it going you farging queen. 

And let's hope that some of the princesses in the lineup begin to join him.  I mean you, Utley, Howard and Ibanez.