2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

at least he got it out of the infield.  come on grit.  don't be a farging tool

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 10:06:29 PM
victorino = rally killer
At 0-2, I'll take the sac fly.

It would be nice if Mr. Grits could break it open, though.

LBIggle

best you could've hoped for there.

what an idiot though.. he walks home a run so lets come out swinging at everything.  this isn't wiffle ball you stupid shtein.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Quote from: LBIggle on October 31, 2009, 10:07:34 PM

what an idiot though.. he walks home a run so lets come out swinging at everything.  this isn't wiffle ball you stupid shtein.

he's really about as dumb as feliz at the plate.  but he hides it better by being a superior athlete.

farg off utley

Rome

LBIggle

MDS

Michael michael michael you ma stillupfront's mom, homie don't tell no lies don't tell him you miss him, tell him you miss him. I cry for mike, I cry for mike, I cry for mike, I cry for mike
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rome

LBIggle

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 10:09:17 PM

he's really about as dumb as feliz at the plate.  but he hides it better by being a superior athlete.

farg off utley

i tend to agree.  he's average in the field too.. he just has blazing speed which would fall in the athletic ability covering up the retardation category.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2009, 10:09:17 PM

farg off utley

I just told my wife the same thing.  We love Shane and all but boy is he dumb.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.