2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you do know that girardi (who im not saying is a great manager) is a better manager than charlie?

and what horrible timing to come out and give the phils a game or two because of the manager match up when we are less than 24 hours from charlie making two brutal decisions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea charlie did make 2 bad calls but thats really the first time he cost them. girardi will play musical chairs with his relievers, forget to double switch, not have pinch hitters set up, etc. something that will cost them. and then the ny media and fans will blow their heads off.

this thing aint goin back to ny 3-2 yanks. one farging game they lose and sgt. igy is giving up. remember last week it is oh my god hiroki kuroda is so good this thing is over. you farging dolt.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

never said that...in fact i picked the phils over the dodgers...youre getting confused because youre slummin and 100 bucks is a lot of money to you...so you think because i bet you a couple bucks that the phils are gonna lose that means i think they are gonna lose

so lemme straighten you out for the last time

I WANT TO LOSE WHEN I BET AGAINST MY TEAMS AND I DO IT SO IF THEY LOSE AT LEAST I WIN SOME MONEY AND THERE IS NO CORRELATION BTWN WHO I BET ON AND WHO I THINK IS GOING TO WIN

MDS

i know what you do son

but you pull this same stunt every year. pretty sure we dig up old posts of you pickin the rays to win last year. dont know if a defense mechanism or you just crazy. but never the less, you always seem to expect and somewhat hope the worst to happen. like you get a sick enjoyment out of it. but this team aint grandpa havas phillies. they aint papa havas phillies. they aint even your phillies. they the new phillies. and they aint losin to no scrub ass yankees. book it dookie.

bowzer

It's not like your betting a thousand dollars or more on the Dodgers.. you're betting 50... so if the Phillies lose.. you make a whooping 50.... incredible.

ice grillin you

Quote from: bowzer on October 30, 2009, 06:01:23 PM
It's not like your betting a thousand dollars or more on the Dodgers.. you're betting 50... so if the Phillies lose.. you make a whooping 50.... incredible.

ahaha...like the lil guy is the only bet i make...are you that stupid (rhetorical question)

i got a grand total of a thousand bucks on the yankees this series

lost like 275 on the dodgers series

you do know that there is a life off of CF right?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 30, 2009, 09:50:16 PM
you do know that there is a life off of CF right?

liar!

Name:  ice grillin you
Custom Title:  Attention Whore
Position:  Inept Security Guard
Date Registered:  January 03, 2005, 03:12:02 PM
Last Active:  Today at 06:56:44 PM

PhillyGirl

Its supposed to pour all night tonight.

You think Bud postpones the game or follows his idiocy of last year and "tries to get it in"?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Bud Selig is a cockass of epic proportions.  Of course he tries to get it in.

SunMo

at this point, i'm willing to sacrifice a cole start in order to rain out pettite.  sad but true
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 31, 2009, 07:57:54 AM
You think Bud postpones the game or follows his idiocy of last year and "tries to get it in"?

you should root for him to get it in

a rain out allows the yanks to not have to use gaudin AND their big three go on regular rest in games 3-4-5

no rain most likely means cc on short rest sunday and a gaudin-lee matchup on monday

ill take the second scenario any day

in other words GET HER IN BUD

MDS

short term helps the yanks, long term helps the phils

if it goes back to ny they have guadin for game 6 and pettitte on short rest for 7

girardi didnt move up cc for game 6 on full rest, went with pettitte. chances are he sticks to that. so no matter what andy in game 3, fatty cc in game 4.

ice grillin you

the yankees would never pitch chad gaudin in a game 6 or 7 of the ws

it would be petitte on short rest game 6
cc short rest game 7

and yes petitte is game three no matter what...but with a rain out it means cc and burnett on full rest games four and five...with no rain out its short rest cc and gaudin

and no way if the phils are down 2-1 do they go fatty vs a full rest cc in game four...and if they did charlie gets fired as soon as he announces it...or at least over ruled

bottom line is pray this game gets played