2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

I hope no one is complaining about the safe call, because the Phils got the call on the "catch" by Howard.

Anyway, regardless of the outcome of this game...they split in NY. That's all I was hoping for. 2-0 would have been insane but who really expected it?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

at least howard is taking the bat off his shoulder now.  i bet he looks at strike 3. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 29, 2009, 11:15:39 PM
I hope no one is complaining about the safe call, because the Phils got the call on the "catch" by Howard.

Anyway, regardless of the outcome of this game...they split in NY. That's all I was hoping for. 2-0 would have been insane but who really expected it?

If they left NY up 2-0 I would not have been able to enjoy the games in Philly as I would have been dead of shock.

Anyone who was thinking sweep was on some serious shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Damn.  Well, at least Buck has some jerking off material tonight.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
Damn.  Well, at least Buck has some jerking off material tonight.

other than st. louis cardinals fans, i have yet to find a fan of any team in any sport who thinks joe buck wants his team to win

Sgt PSN