2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

SunMo

just inexcusable that Jimmy didn't steal during vic's at bat.  and inexcusable that they weren't 2nd and 3rd for utley...simply inexcusable.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 11:04:10 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 11:03:01 PM
utley was safe.  make up call from the umps i suppose. 

Great.  One to kill their best chance.  And Utley should have been on with a walk anyway.  That one pitch called a strike was at LEAST six inches outside.

meh, i can't be pissed about the timing of it.  yanks should have had bases loaded in the 7th with 1 out so it's an even swap in that regard. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

haha, a-roid can't even hit madson.  holy hell, he's farging pathetic. 

Don Ho

Selig on Letterman last night saying how the umps are right 99% of the time.  My hatred for that fool continues to grow.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 29, 2009, 11:07:23 PM
Selig on Letterman last night saying how the umps are right 99% of the time.

he's probably right.  but that 1% will always stand out. 

My hatred for that fool continues to grow.

he's awful and i hate him. 

Seabiscuit36

QB Eagles

the umps are right 99% of the time. the calls are obvious about 98% of the time though