2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

i need that depression medicine that makes you poop your pants and die
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 10:59:58 PM
:boom

How in the HELL did they get a double play on that.

cause cholly didn't send them on the pitch. 

2 poor decisions by manuel tonight.  sending pedro out for the 7th and not sending the runners on a full count with 1 out. 

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 11:03:01 PM
utley was safe.  make up call from the umps i suppose. 

Great.  One to kill their best chance.  And Utley should have been on with a walk anyway.  That one pitch called a strike was at LEAST six inches outside.