2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phillymic2000

bowzer

phillymic2000

bout to kick a FG with a few secs left during the pitch change.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 29, 2009, 10:36:16 PM
now you know why Charlie waited  :boom

1st and 3rd, no out.....that run was coming in no matter what.  the phils don't really have any ground ball/strikeout pitchers in the pen.  not to mention, that's a tough spot to put a pitcher in coming into a game......not being able to pitch from the stretch. 

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

PhillyPhanInDC

Holy farg that was a horrible call. I'll take it though, but that was just awful.

Seabiscuit36

I'm depressed, this commercial confirmed it. 

That really looked like a catch to me by Howard
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 29, 2009, 10:44:51 PM
I'm depressed, this commercial confirmed it. 

That really looked like a catch to me by Howard

me too.  looking at the replay, i didn't see any dirt kick up.  looked like he got the glove under it to me. 

phillymic2000

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000