2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

McCarver is like 0 for 15 on predictions this series. Just shut the farg up.

Bye bye Pedro.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

QB Eagles

how many times has mccarver predicted something in this game, only to be proven wrong seconds later

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

One too many times to the well, Cholly.

Took him out too early against LA, keeping him in too long tonight.

phillymic2000

Much Love for Pedro, Nice job and a big FARG YOU to the offense WTF man step the farg up for a brother!

Come on fans you can do it, put the chant together, maybe not :-D Pedro lovin it. :-D

bowzer

This stadium is filled with the worst fans in the country...

You could hear a pindrop all night in a 1-0, then a 1-1 game.   farging jokes.

PhillyPhanInDC

That's gotta eat at Pedro. Was his last chance. Can't hate on Charlie for running him out. Dude had deserved it.

This game is pretty much over at this point, unless lightning strikes twice. Rivera is farging automatic in the playoffs. Now have to worry have Cole the Vadge potentially handing the Yanks another one. farg, the thought makes me ill.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

Just realize the odds of a comeback were quite bleak even before this inning. It's unlikely that the decision to keep Pedro in the 7th actually cost them the game. Pretty much sealed the deal though.

phillymic2000

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

McCarver Sucks btw, "unitentional"? how the farg do you know that Tim?