2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 29, 2009, 10:19:49 PM
Come on Pedro, 1 more and rest that pen.

99 pitches so far.  i seriously doubt he comes back out.  time for ho chi men to try and hold down the fort and hope chooch and the top of the order can produce something. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Pedro farging Feliz. Jesus. Completely inept out there. With 42 coming on, this one is over.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 10:21:43 PM

99 pitches so far.  i seriously doubt he comes back out.  time for ho chi men to try and hold down the fort and hope chooch and the top of the order can produce something. 

I think Charlie gives him one more shot.

Eaglez

I think the Phils have only won one Game 2 in the playoffs over the last two seasons.  Traditionally this seems to be the game that they give up.  At this point I might not mind seeing Rivera out there for a change of pace because Burnett is throwing that nasty hook on the outside corner and the Phils just can't get to it. 

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

How much more do they need?  They haven't pitched in 8 farging days.

Sgt PSN

wow.  that was awful. 

can't believe pedro's back on the bump.  take it to 'em mang.

phillymic2000

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 29, 2009, 10:23:02 PM
gotta figure the phils see mo in the 8th

Well at least they might be able to get to him, Lurch shut em down.

PhillyPhanInDC

The thought of Hamels in Game 3 just scares the shtein out of me. If the Yanks take tonight, they could definitely be up 2-1 before you know it.

That DJ Hero thing was farging god awful.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 10:23:17 PM

How much more do they need?  They haven't pitched in 8 farging days.

do you really want to see them?

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 29, 2009, 10:24:45 PM
The thought of Hamels in Game 3 just scares the shtein out of me. If the Yanks take tonight, they could definitely be up 2-1 before you know it.

Maybe thats why Charlie is running Pedro for all he's worth. Might need the full pen Sat. night :paranoid

QB Eagles

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 29, 2009, 10:24:01 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 29, 2009, 10:23:02 PM
gotta figure the phils see mo in the 8th

Well at least they might be able to get to him, Lurch shut em down.

the odds have been real bad all around since hirohito launched that homer. tough break because pedro has been fine

PhillyPhanInDC

If Hamels comes out against this Yankees lineup like he's been doing, he might be gone in the first inning. I cringe thinking about it.