2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 29, 2009, 09:47:33 PM
Unbelievably they are still in the game. Yankees offense has been just as bad tonight. Wonder who wakes up first.

Pedro has something to do with that, ya think?

This should be his last inning though, 3rd time around.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

lol, johnny damon is just as dumb as anyone in the phillies lineup

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

if that was infact his last batter, and i'm sure it was, solid outting by pedro.  probably a little unrealistic to expect another performance like in la.  5 innings, 3 hit, 1 run and 6k is a solid performance.  he'd be leaving with the lead if the the phils would show a little patience at the plate. 

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Burnett seems to be dealing again.  Damn.

Try something different, iceholes.  Score some runs.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 09:55:37 PM
if that was infact his last batter, and i'm sure it was, solid outting by pedro.  probably a little unrealistic to expect another performance like in la.  5 innings, 3 hit, 1 run and 6k is a solid performance.  he'd be leaving with the lead if the the phils would show a little patience at the plate. 

One bad pitch to Teixeira was it.  Any other hit was a dink or dunk.

phillymic2000

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 09:55:37 PM

It was a very good performance -- better than i expected and i pretty much expected him to be fine. the offense isn't doing their job.