2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

can anyone farging explain why feliz swings at the first pitch almost every single farging ab?  christ, that's farging infuriating. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 09:39:14 PM
can anyone farging explain why feliz swings at the first pitch almost every single farging ab?  christ, that's farging infuriating. 

Maybe he figures that he's not getting on, anyway, so he may as well get it over with quickly.

PhillyPhanInDC

He knows it'll be a fastball. His only chance for a hit is the fastball. The Pedro knows this.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Now HOW and WHY was that not a home run?  This farging park is a joke.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

damn, chooch just missed that one.  double works though.  come on jimmy!

Geowhizzer

phillymic2000

PhillyPhanInDC

Don Ho

Best to end his misery quickly.

Geowhizzer