2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Missed opportunities.  Remember this one, it will probably hurt them big tonight.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

HA.  You could hear Buck hoping with the Yankee fans on that one.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 09:06:54 PM
Missed opportunities.  Remember this one, it will probably hurt them big tonight.

they do, but with the way this team can score runs in bunches, 1 inning of stranding a risp is ok with me, especially when it's with 2 outs.  if they're doing it with risp and less than 2 outs, then it's a little more concerning. 

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Burnett's MO is one big blow-up per game.  He managed to get through that one unscathed.

And dammit, Pedro can't be walking freaking Molins in front of Jeter.  :boom

Sgt PSN

wtf was that sign?  said "the house that jeter built."  i get that part of it, i just don't get what those stupid farging scribbles were?  was it supposed to be a house or something?  what a terrible farging sign.  i hope they get raped in the subway. 

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

thanks capt caveman for helping keep pedro's pitch count down.  lolololololololol @ not being able to hit one out of that bandbox. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 09:15:26 PM
sweet baby jesus.  nice farging pitch!

I was getting ready to bitch about the two Burnett-esque high and away pitches, and he throws that one.

Nice to get out of the third.  Now score some farging runs, iceholes!

Sgt PSN

pitch count through 3:

pedro - 59
burnett - 61

at this rate, both pitchers will be gone in/by the 6th.  time to jump on this mofo now to give the pen some breathing room. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 09:16:33 PM
thanks capt caveman for helping keep pedro's pitch count down.  lolololololololol @ not being able to hit one out of that bandbox. 

I'm still laughing at Buck and the crowd getting so excited about the fly ball.  Yes, it was fairly deep, but no threat at all to go out.  Just look at Vic and you can see that.