2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

I don't care how good you think Feliz is defensively, nothing makes up for being this horrible at the plate.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 29, 2009, 08:28:37 PM
I don't care how good you think Feliz is defensively, nothing makes up for being this horrible at the plate.

same could be said for a-roid in the postseason.  so what's your point? 

MDS

Yea he's done. Doubt hell be back. More important things to deal with now son.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Not in the postseason Sgt Stereotype, all together he is virtually an automatic out.

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 29, 2009, 08:38:17 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2009, 08:37:01 PM
Groundbreaking analysis michael.

Boy pedro sucks, doesn't he?
He is going 5 tops at this point.

as long as he's pitching well and is pitching with the lead, he's going to keep throwing until his arm falls off tonight. 

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Chooch and the top of the order.  Hopefully the Willie Mays Hayes twins can start figuring out Burnett the second time around. 

Sgt PSN

yeah, with lee on the mound last night i was ok with a 1 and 2 run lead.  with pedro, especially with as many pitches as he's thrown tonight, i'd really like to see a few more runs on the board early in the game.