2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

looks like good burnett might have shown up tonight.  gotta stay patient and make him keep throwing strikes.  he'll come undone soon enough. 

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

how much have they ruined Empire State of Mind, its on all the farging time in that stadium.  At least i hear "Only in Philly" in my head everytime
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

How much of a Hoyda am I that after two strikeouts all I'm thinking is this is going to be all a long night for Pedro.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Would love to see Howard blast one here to help Burnett get uncorked.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 29, 2009, 08:12:48 PM
How much of a Hoyda am I that after two strikeouts all I'm thinking is this is going to be all a long night for Pedro.

the list of reasons defining your hoydaness is quite long and ^this^ is no where near the top. 

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer