2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 29, 2009, 04:03:43 PM
Tonight's lineup:

Jeter
Damon
Teixeira
A-Rod
Matsui
Cano
Hairston
Cabrera
Molina

hairston hits like .380 vs pete

i know its a small sampling but dobbs is 4 for 6 vs burnett...any chance he DH's tonight?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

That Philly fans are savages, but its a good thing.  That Pedro is what baseball is about, that the phillies are so cool and calm and everyone overlooked them.  NY Fans are soft.  Lee is a god, Utley is now rocking the Gordon Gecko hairdo. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

utleys in game hair has looked like that for five years...why is it a topic of discussion now?

phattymatty

MDS

Because its the first time sincr 93 that anyone outside of philly has watched a phils game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

i think nationally they're doing more zoom in's on him and howard.  I dont get it either, but its kinda bagging me up. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2009, 04:10:03 PM
i know its a small sampling but dobbs is 4 for 6 vs burnett...any chance he DH's tonight?

out with the flu

ice grillin you

thats not good as it leaves them with only one left handed bat (lol bako) on the bench

mpmcgraw

I can't imagine they are going to waste a lefty on that part of the order anyway. 

MDS

most likely it just limits them from pinch hitting dobbs for feliz if the situation called for it. right now youd probably have to go with fransisco there. and im not sure how much of an advantage dobbs vs. a rh is over fransisco vs. a rh. slightly? dobbs is hurt and has kind of blown this year.

will matter more come saturday.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Seabiscuit36