2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on October 29, 2009, 12:01:29 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 29, 2009, 11:59:31 AM
clearly Reese needs to watch some IASIP.  I need to run to the liquor store to get some grain.  RIOT PUNCH

it's embarrassing

it really is...i dont watch the show and ive seen that posted on the net 4000 times this week....but thats besides the point...

.....REESE STOP TRYING SO HARD!

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 29, 2009, 11:59:31 AM
clearly Reese needs to watch some IASIP.  I need to run to the liquor store to get some grain.  RIOT PUNCH

I like where your heads at.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

I've never seen IASIP, but I knew what Reese was saying. He was talking about the Eminem song.

reese125

yeah me either....it wasnt that hard to get, but we know what line is coming next from the pale fat guy......

ice grillin you

lol everyone knew what he was saying.....thats what was so awful about it...stop trying to be "down" and "cute" and "funnee" and just chill the farg out

awesome new phillie beats....nod your heads dunn dunns

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-insider/67000402.html?cmpid=15585797

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2009, 12:23:24 PM
I've never seen IASIP, but I knew what Reese was saying. He was talking about the Eminem song.

who didn't know that was the eminem song?  the point is that phatty did a hilarious line from IASIP, and reese thought he was going to funny by following it up with a stan line, not knowing how un-funny it would really be
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Well...I had no clue what phatty was talking about..because I have never seen the show

reese125

Quote from: SunMo on October 29, 2009, 12:34:32 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2009, 12:23:24 PM

who didn't know that was the eminem song?  the point is that phatty did a hilarious line from IASIP, and reese thought he was going to funny by following it up with a stan line, not knowing how un-funny it would really be

hey I cant compete with you and the polls mo... youre the funniest man on the web.

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-giuVJMn9q8

awful song but watch from about 25 seconds in until around 1 minute.  check out the killer.

Drunkmasterflex

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

SunMo