2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2009, 09:49:40 AM
not @ you matty cause i know you dont care about either instance but i love how cliff lee is just the coolest motherfarger ever even tho the ball almost fell out of his glove

yet desean jackson is a loud mouthed hot dog who gave himself a liz franc by showboating

How can you be so dense about this?

At least in my case - I've said before that I love the showboating, but only after he scores. When he slows up, its stupid.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

and those are the "years worth of College tuition" seats.  farging NY Frontrunners
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

it amazed me how the "greatest fanbase" in all of sports filed out of that stadium when it went to 4-0.  ::)

Seabiscuit36

and how they weren't loud at all except when it was 2 strikes and 2 outs. 

smeags

phattymatty

Dear Chase,

I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so much alike. I would love to meet you some day. It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Do you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did, and I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run.

BigEd76

smeags

Drunkmasterflex

That game was farging awesome.  I actually was watching it with a New Yorker, he didn't have too much to say.  I also didn't realize how the Phillies being in the WS is such a great way to pick up women.  Who da thunk it. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

reese125

Quote from: phattymatty on October 29, 2009, 11:14:52 AM
Dear Chase,

I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so much alike. I would love to meet you some day. It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Do you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did, and I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run.

sincerely,

stan your biggest fan

Seabiscuit36

clearly Reese needs to watch some IASIP.  I need to run to the liquor store to get some grain.  RIOT PUNCH

SunMo

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 29, 2009, 11:59:31 AM
clearly Reese needs to watch some IASIP.  I need to run to the liquor store to get some grain.  RIOT PUNCH

it's embarrassing
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.