2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Who is left in the yankee bullpen besides the greatest reliever ever and Jaba the hut?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 28, 2009, 11:06:33 PM
lol @ the phillies suck chants. 

scoreboard, bitches. 

Weak "Let's go Yankees" Chant = sounds like about 3 people in the stadium.

VIC!

QB Eagles

I'm feeling weird emotions here... kind of annoyed that the Phillies are getting on base in the 9th inning in a WS game. I just want to see Lee complete something magical.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 28, 2009, 11:07:45 PM
I'm feeling weird emotions here... kind of annoyed that the Phillies are getting on base in the 9th inning in a WS game. I just want to see Lee complete something magical.

yeah, they need to work on getting on base/hitting w/risp earlier in the game.  but if you have a chance to score, gotta keep swinging.

at this point, i'd still send lee out.  i don't know if cholly will, but i would.  and once he's done, as previously mentioned, i'd let him penetrate poop chute. 

Don Ho

That must be nice, 40 game ones of the WS in your team history.

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

the yankees are an amazing assemblage of baseball talent. the phillies are a team

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN