2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 28, 2009, 09:52:44 PM
is raul gonna show up

Tomorrow is Raul's time.  Going against Burnett.  He seems a bit overmatched against Sabathia.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 28, 2009, 10:00:06 PM
can't let Jeter get on. :boom

i dunno, the game looks like all those years the Yankees made early exits from the postseason. Jeter shows up, but he's alone.

Sgt PSN

it's not really the left fielder's responsibility if the ball is hit down the right field line. 

BRILLIANT!

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 28, 2009, 10:03:46 PM
nice catch, lee.  don't ever farging do it again.

Sorry to wake you up to have to catch that, Mr. Lee.

QB Eagles

If Damon actually does hit one to that corner at some point, I'm gonna be pissed.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

if i ever met cliff lee in person, i would seriously ask him to violate my ass. 

QB Eagles

how about your mouth. good opportunity to limit the damage from a-roid too

Sgt PSN

i'd let him if he really wanted to, but then i wouldn't be able to shout out his name.  i'd still try, but it would just be a bunch of audible gargles. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 28, 2009, 10:04:19 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 28, 2009, 10:03:46 PM
nice catch, lee.  don't ever farging do it again.

Sorry to wake you up to have to catch that, Mr. Lee.

Hanging out with Desean at the sports complex.

QB Eagles