2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 28, 2009, 09:25:46 PM
How's the FOX crew doing?  I have the sound on but have tuned them out.  To busy talking to my son. Must be from all the rage last year.  

meh.  not bad going by fox standards.

PhillyPhreak54

They've been fair, Don. Average. Which is great after hearing Caray.

Except for Rosenthal's little Cliff Lee story there about visiting CC's house after a game this year "dude!"

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 28, 2009, 09:25:46 PM
How's the FOX crew doing?  I have the sound on but have tuned them out.  To busy talking to my son. Must be from all the rage last year. 

not great but not as horrifically annoying as I expected

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

fatso's gotten in his groove a bit. i just hope lee can stay unhittable

Sgt PSN

lee's definitely going to have to go the distance tonight because eventhough the pen has been pretty good this postseason, i really don't want to see them in a 1 run game.  and i definitely don't want to see ryan madson. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Anyone hear what the average ticket was going for at Yankee stadium?  I would be so pissed laying out a few G's and sitting in this weather.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Dammit, Lee's getting squeezed in this at-bat.  Matsui should have his ass on the bench.

DAMN!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 28, 2009, 09:29:26 PM
It's "manufacturing" time boys.  Let's go bums.

looks like everyone is trying to take hr cuts in this bandbox, especially since grit took one deep. 

definitely gotta plate a couple more because a 1 run lead ain't ish in this park.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN