2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Do you have a feeling that homer Feliz hit in game 5 against the Dodgers may be the last hit he gets this post season?  Every at bat looks so weak.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

didn't expect much from the bottom of the order but would have liked to see them make cc throw a few more pitches.  2nd time through the lineup next inning.  let's see if it pays off. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 28, 2009, 08:28:07 PM
Do you have a feeling that homer Feliz hit in game 5 against the Dodgers may be the last hit he gets this post season?  Every at bat looks so weak.

nah, i'm sure he'll dumb himself into a hit one way or the other.  but he is what he is.....a defensive 3rd basemen.  so as long as he plays strong d then i can somewhat tolerate his offensive short comings. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

As we get a lot of SF Giants coverage in Hawaii I've followed him for a few years and thought he'd go ape shtein in CBP.  I know his back is all screwed up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2009, 08:31:15 PM
And so the bitching returns. that didn't take long

Cliff Lee keeps this shtein up I'll never bitch again.  Holy farg!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 28, 2009, 08:32:41 PM
As we get a lot of SF Giants coverage in Hawaii I've followed him for a few years and thought he'd go ape shtein in CBP.  I know his back is all screwed up.

could be.  but personally i think he was juicing up with barroid out there and has gotten off the stuff since the big crack down.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Don Ho