2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

at least they made cc throw a lot of pitches.  23 total i believe.  but damn, that farging sucks not to come out of that with anything. 

Geowhizzer

The hell with that.  You can't waste chances with this team.

Come on, Clifford.  Mow 'em down.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 28, 2009, 08:16:36 PM
Raul should have taken allllll the way on 3-1...farg

Yes he should have.  If Sabathia had walked in a run there he was on the verge of imploding.  That stupid check swing was just as bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

i get jimmy trying to bunt for a hit but i really don't get damon doing the same.  easy out though, so i'll go with it. 

farging lee looks sharp. 

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

NICE job by Lee. 

I can't shake the feeling that the Phils had their best chance with C.C. in the first inning, though.  Hopefully they can remain patient and make him pitch to them.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 28, 2009, 08:22:05 PM
NICE job by Lee. 

I can't shake the feeling that the Phils had their best chance with C.C. in the first inning, though.  Hopefully they can remain patient and make him pitch to them.

the phils have been pretty patient at the plate the entire post season (sans feliz and his first pitch swinging ass) and i have no doubt that if they continue that, they will have success against him tonight. 

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Sgt PSN