2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

I can't even bear to watch NY fans celebrate. Its stomach churning.

Bring on the suits!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Come on down, Yankees. You won't be facing a team that throws bunts halfway to Yonkers.

reese125

so glad the yankees won. phils wont get the true respect they deserve until they whip that ass

PhillyPhreak54

Whip those overpaid asses, Phils.

ARod and Texiera and Burnett and Sabathia...farg your mothers.

Munson

God it'd be sweet if the Phils can put an asswhoopin on this team.

farg THE YANKEES
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

MDS

Gonna be epic no matter the result. This is fun kids. This is farging fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

BigEd76

mpmcgraw

The yanks are going to win. I just feel it and it's gonna suck.

Hell of a season either way though.

MDS

Don Ho

I'm just worried about who is going to start game 2.

And how bad do you feel for the Sixers on Wednesday night?  Imagine the ratings.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 26, 2009, 01:51:19 AM

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 26, 2009, 01:51:19 AM

You are such a tool.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen