2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Actually Sarge, as I've said many times and apparently idiot soldiers still can't read....I don't care what anyone on here tries to throw out as some half assed oh look I'm repeating what everyone else said insult. You're all a bunch of idiot clowns that are slightly entertaining to talk sports and politics with.

Of course every group has the know it all idiot that is wrong more than he's right and won't ever admit it....but thats what makes IGY so damn lovable.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

who gives a shtein, celebrate where you want to. no ones going to miss you.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on October 22, 2009, 02:58:37 PM
Of course every group has the know it all idiot that is wrong more than he's right and won't ever admit it....but thats what makes IGY so damn lovable.

i love igy for his money and his tasty womanly drinks.   his sometimes outlandish predictions and opinions are just extra flavor.  regardless, you are and always will be a white trash tool that likes profanity on t-shirts, rides a bus to vegas and can't get into an eagles game unless you're wearing a tray with a shoulder strap. 

Munson

I'm just enjoying the stupid "it's all about what group of people is celebrating" argument. Only a dolt like IGY would care about that. When they win the WS, it's exciting no matter who you are or what age you are....My point is simply that it's hard to match the excitement the night that it happens, 3 or 4 days later.

It's just amazing seeing that many people together high fiving and hugging people they don't know, and shutting down a city street and yes, as Todd said, the spontaneity of it all. Who cares if you're black white brown 20 or 40....Get out there and enjoy one of the best nights in Philly sports history.

SunMo

yes, thank you...my day isn't complete until munson does his "i don't care what you jerks think" routine
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 22, 2009, 03:04:49 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 22, 2009, 02:58:37 PM

i love igy for his money and his tasty womanly drinks.   his sometimes outlandish predictions and opinions are just extra flavor.  regardless, you are and always will be a white trash tool that likes profanity on t-shirts, rides a bus to vegas and can't get into an eagles game unless you're wearing a tray with a shoulder strap.  

Haha Hi I'm Munson we've never met before you have no idea who I am or "how" I am. I don't like profanity on T shirts, I just don't see the point of making someone take off a WFC shirt at a PHILLIES game. Yes, I don't like flying and I got to see a lot of hte country I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Yes, a college student who works to pay for school can't afford to buy Eagles tickets all the time...that being said, it looks like I'll be at the Eagles/Dallas game on the 8th, not sure what section the tickets are in though. Where will you be? We can piss off the standing room only section and see who hits the most people.

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on October 22, 2009, 03:07:51 PM
yes, thank you...my day isn't complete until munson does his "i don't care what you jerks think" routine

Only for you sweetheart

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on October 22, 2009, 03:07:51 PM

for someone who doesn't care what we think, he certainly spends a lot of time trying to convince us that he's really an ok guy. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

I don't think I've tried to convince anyone of anything. Just pointing out the fallacy of trying to make fun of someone you know nothing about.

Note: It's funnier if it's true. ;)

Sunny if I cared I think I would have stopped posting along time ago oh no no one wikes me on hewre :'(

smeags

munson, i assume you said farg frankford & cottman because you had a bad experience there ? perhaps during the sixers celebration in 83 ? did the guy go elbow deep when you clearly stated nothing passed the rist ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Munson on October 22, 2009, 03:06:04 PM
I'm just enjoying the stupid "it's all about what group of people is celebrating" argument. Only a dolt like IGY would care about that. When they win the WS, it's exciting no matter who you are or what age you are....My point is simply that it's hard to match the excitement the night that it happens, 3 or 4 days later.

It's just amazing seeing that many people together high fiving and hugging people they don't know, and shutting down a city street and yes, as Todd said, the spontaneity of it all. Who cares if you're black white brown 20 or 40....Get out there and enjoy one of the best nights in Philly sports history.

no one ever said it wasnt a fun time douche...its just not for everyone...where as the parade is the thing EVERYONE wants to go to...theres no comparison

and lol at spontaneity...people drive into to center city before the game from the all over the delaware valley because they know exactly what they are gonna do if the phillies win...they come out of places like fado and drinkers to act like they are the biggest phillie fans ever

south philly and the northeast are much better because they are real people from the city who are celebrating a victory for their hometown not for the phillies...they just roll out their front doors with pots and pans and celebrate...unlike a large majority in center city who made up of suburbanites who just wanna say they did it....people who wanna see shtein broke and spike tv fans

are their both types in all areas of the city yes but the douche ratio is off the charts in center city...and the original fact still stands for the most part unless youre 20 or younger the parade pawns all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 22, 2009, 03:18:35 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 22, 2009, 03:06:04 PM

no one ever said it wasnt a fun time douche...its just not for everyone...where as the parade is the thing EVERYONE wants to go to...theres no comparison

and lol at spontaneity...people drive into to center city before the game from the all over the delaware valley because they know exactly what they are gonna do if the phillies win...they are randomly runnign out of their own homes to celebrate...they come out of places like fado and drinkers to act like they are the biggest phillie fans ever

south philly and the northeast are much better because they are real people from the city who are celebrating a victory for their hometown not for the phillies...they just roll out their front doors with pots and pans and celebrate...unlike a large majority in center city who made up of suburbanites who just wanna say they did it....people who wanna see shtein broke and spike tv fans

are their both types in all areas of the city yes but the douche ratio is off the charts in center city...and the original fact still stands for the most part unless youre 20 or younger the parade pawns all

IGY, if you knew the amount of drunk college kids there were at the parade I think you'd shut up.

YEs there are idiot douches who wanna break shtein instead of celebrate the win but only someone like you would let that affect them. That was the best part about being in the city that night....there wasn't any of that BS, there were black people hugging white people they didn't know just walking down the stret, latinos and whites riding down broad street hanging out the car windows...One guy with a truck (can't remember what company it was, but it was a small tractor trailer) drove down the road and let everyone climb up on top of it and he just rolled down the road slowly. There were old white 50 somethin bikers at one intersection on the way to city hall just screamin and high fiving all those horrible college kids walking by. There were 40 somethings in their suits and ties screaming and hollering just as loud if not louder than the college kids.

Only you would let something like age or the "types of people" there ruin what should be a great night. Yeah I saw people break some of the flower pots or the red lights on Broad street but that's not what was important. I saw far more Phillies fans then I saw douche bags who just wanted to break shtein.

It was a 25 year drought and an entire generation of people who had never seen a championship before finally getting one. But no, you'd rather chalk it up to them all being douche bags who aren't really fans.

Please, go kill yourself.