2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 22, 2009, 01:19:26 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 01:17:20 AM
Time to start ticket hunting and see if I can swing a trip...

good luck.  i just looked at stub hub and the cheapest ticket starts at $460

Hopefully they drop a bit...

I thought about going to NYC, but I doubt 460 would even get me close to half of a seat there

MDS

only goin up from this point. once the ny people drive up the prices its gonna be in the igy-only area.

i went to a game, did my thing. thats enough. if a face ticket falls in my lap, i take. but otherwise, the place to be is city hall when they win. you need to fly yo ass up to be here for that son.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hmmm...I have enough FF miles to get a ticket into PHL

Saturday night = Phils game
Sunday morning = Eagles tailgate
Sunday afternoon = Eagles game
Sunday night = fly home

I've got a raging boner

I gotta find a way to do this

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2009, 01:38:49 AM
only goin up from this point. once the ny people drive up the prices its gonna be in the igy-only area.

i went to a game, did my thing. thats enough. if a face ticket falls in my lap, i take. but otherwise, the place to be is city hall when they win. you need to fly yo ass up to be here for that son.

Use your connections and get two tickets, Todd....I'll cake you off...not igy style, but enough.

The hard thing with the parade is we don't know when it would be. That makes getting up there on short notice extremely hard.

MDS

not the parade, the clinching game. for me the night of >> the parade. that 5 hour stretch was out of control. couldnt even dream of how awesome it is. and that was coming off a zesty world series. beating the yankees would destroy what happened last year, wipe it out like it was a dorky pre show.

my buddy has an 8 block of tickets. i got lucky that 3 of his peoples couldnt go and somehow it got trickled down to me and 2 other buddies. i highly, highly doubt he and his family wont go to the a phils/yanks world series. but, if somehow i got propositioned for the tickets, as much as i love you, i couldnt take you. in fact you have the same chance as munson.

PhillyPhreak54

That stings. Cuts me deep. A simple no would have done, but to drop a Munson on me?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2009, 01:39:48 AM
fly home during game 4?

Well....then it would be 0545 Monday morning. Definitely would have to take a day off.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 01:51:52 AM
That stings. Cuts me deep. A simple no would have done, but to drop a Munson on me?

it needed to be done. shoot you down hard, cut all ties. perhaps reese/cole could have done, since munson is a real insult considering how off the charts awful in all fazes of humanity he is, but you get the point.

anyway do you gotta do but if im you i try and be in philly for the night of/parade. the sight of seeing some hipster loser try and climb a greased up poll on south broad and miserably fail = the place to be.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm gonna see what I can swing.

Especially since my woman won't be back until early November. That's why Halloween weekend is appealing, I can go alone and get crazy

Munson

What Todd Jewfag said. farg the parade, being there the night of was the best night of my life. Probably will remain that way until I have kids or until the Eagles win the SB. If they're in a clinching situation Phreak, take a vacation and get up here for as long as it takes to happen.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

bowzer

Rome

lol @ the l'il fella taking the cake from igy.

spend it on strippers, booze and strippers, kid.

BigEd76

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it