2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Giles saying that Pedro thanks goign to philly.  Great shtein
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

as i left doyer stadium on friday i kept telling the gang bangers that i was happy for them because they got to see their team win the final home game of the year.  none of them really seemed to understand what i was talking about but i bet they get it now.  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 22, 2009, 12:24:45 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 12:18:27 AM
lol...a set of titties shown live on FOX29  :-D

less rare than a set of titties shown live on :CF

now that mds and lil sus birder are both over 18, we should have more titties around here. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 22, 2009, 12:25:28 AM
as i left doyer stadium on friday i kept telling the gang bangers that i was happy for them because they got to see their team win the final home game of the year.  none of them really seemed to understand what i was talking about but i bet they get it now. 

maybe they didnt understand because you used english

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 22, 2009, 12:27:00 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 22, 2009, 12:24:45 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 12:18:27 AM
lol...a set of titties shown live on FOX29  :-D

less rare than a set of titties shown live on :CF

now that mds and lil sus birder are both over 18, we should have more titties around here. 
agree make it a big boy board.  We really dont have any relig zealots, jus make threads NSFW/Life
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 22, 2009, 12:29:48 AM
werth is always the first to find the cigars

Myers is usually the first to the booze, but Francisco beat him tonight.

I love Charlie...that dude is cool. I'd love to chill and drink a beer with him to listen to him talk baseball

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 12:31:41 AM

I love Charlie...that dude is cool. I'd love to chill and drink a beer with him to listen to him talk baseball

don't forget the interpreter. :)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 22, 2009, 12:34:42 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 12:31:41 AM

don't forget the interpreter. :)

I speak redneck...some of my customers would put Chuck's drawl to shame.  :-D

Don Ho

Listening to the goons on Prime Time Dodgers on Fox West still can't over the Dodgers losing.  Steve Lyons is such an idiot.  All the answers. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Don HO, if your going this year, you have a house about 40 mins from the stadium. 

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2009, 01:17:20 AM
Time to start ticket hunting and see if I can swing a trip...

good luck.  i just looked at stub hub and the cheapest ticket starts at $460

MDS

holla @ yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

subdued party gents. when they beat the yanks its ON. 4 to go. igy best be sendin the $ in the morrow.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.