2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

QB Eagles

another pennant for the collection and back to the series for the WFC :yay

PhillyPhanInDC

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. AWESOME
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

farg YOU LA!

farg YOU TJ SIMERS

farg YOU MANNY

AND farg YOUR PHONY GANG BANGING ASSHOE FANS!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

HELL YES!  Pennant baby!

Yankees, Angels, this team doesn't care.  Bring 'em the hell on!

QB Eagles

suck it, dodgers. last year proved it, this year confirmed it: YOU ARE THE PHILLIES' BITCHES

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

lol @ the awful lidge chooch hop...please dont ever do that again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

you can't help but feel really farging good for brad lidge.  we've all been on him all year at some point or another but when it came time for the playoffs, he's been money.  

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Bidness, bitches.  These motherfargers got bidness to finish.

Sgt PSN