2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Holy shtein.  I almost came, shtein, pissed, spit and sneezed at the same moment.

PhillyPhreak54

Whew!

get the party started and put the Yankees on notice...South Philly is coming to the Bronx

Geowhizzer

Nice.  Now rub it in some more.  Show them Romes from LA who's boss around here.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2009, 11:25:58 PM
Holy shtein.  I almost came, shtein, pissed, spit and sneezed at the same moment.

there are websites that specialize in that

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2009, 11:25:58 PM
:-D :-D

we gotta get mike hunt back here for the WS...is he still on the EMB?

Rome

PhillyGirl

I had the throw up ready in the back of my throat seeing Thome on deck with bases loaded.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

be nice to extend this inning a little bit and give chase and ryan one more crack at their respective records

Don Ho

GEO!!  I was just going to send you an email the other day and check up on you.  Probably best you missed the banter in September.  We were at our best complaining about the bullpen, no heart, losers, choke away a 7 game lead, etc.  And that was just Phreak and me.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 21, 2009, 11:27:46 PM
I had the throw up ready in the back of my throat seeing Thome on deck with bases loaded.

interesting.  i did the same thing when grit came up with the bases juiced.

Seabiscuit36

i'm sitting here, shot of Patron Gold waiting, guzzling Miller lites all night.  Finish this shtein out mutha fargers
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.