2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I tacked a photo of Jayson Werth up on our headboard and have now gotten laid seven times in the last five days.

Win.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2009, 11:01:39 PM
I tacked a photo of Jayson Werth up on our headboard and have now gotten laid seven times in the last five days.

Win.
POTN
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

LBIggle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Win.

you stare at him the whole time, don't you?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta make it interesting, eh?

End this farging game already.

The Dodgers are bleeding, laying there mortally wounded....cut their farging throats!

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 21, 2009, 11:06:48 PM

Win.

you stare at him the whole time, don't you?

Whatever works.

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

Win.

btw, i first read this and didn't catch who posted it and assumed it was pg.