2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

if a strikeout ends this game, i wonder how the ump is going to up his game. there might be backflips involved in that call.

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

kerfax is a 21 yr old millionaire so you'd think he would shed the "white trash serial killer baby rapist" look that he has going on.  

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 21, 2009, 10:47:10 PM
That was some nasty shtein from Ho

I still can't believe Pierre hit that thing.  He had extra strong Kim Chee for pre-game meal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2009, 10:48:41 PM
if a strikeout ends this game, i wonder how the ump is going to up his game. there might be backflips involved in that call.

i hope he knocks himself the farg out then gets trampled to death under the celebration. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2009, 10:48:41 PM

dook is reminding me of leslie neilson in the naked gun.  he's going to do a split.  i just know it.  

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 21, 2009, 10:44:41 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 10:41:47 PM
is it me or does it not even seem like utley is on the team anymore

isn't he batting over .350 for the playoffs though? I think he's hurt. I Said that before Mitchy-poo did because he's too gritty for those kinds of errors.

its closer to .250

im just saying btwn chooch steeping up choke on fire...jimmy clutch and werth/victorino homers its like utley is not even there anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Rome

There's a Korean joint in town that has a sign during the Daytona 500 Race Week that reads: Welcome Rice Fans!

Cracks me up every time I see it.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on October 21, 2009, 10:48:41 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 21, 2009, 10:43:23 PM
my bro just texted me...
Greetings from Hawaii... Your Welcome again.

poor farger has missed this all, and thinks he's the good luck charm

Ryan can never leave the islands.  If the birds had won last year we were going to adopt him.
he realizes what he is, we're some superstitious bastiches, and its killing him he's the key in our minds.  I'd take a play to stay for a week once a year out in hawaii :)
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 10:53:40 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 21, 2009, 10:44:41 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 10:41:47 PM
is it me or does it not even seem like utley is on the team anymore

isn't he batting over .350 for the playoffs though? I think he's hurt. I Said that before Mitchy-poo did because he's too gritty for those kinds of errors.

its closer to .250

im just saying btwn chooch steeping up choke on fire...jimmy clutch and werth/victorino homers its like utley is not even there anymore

I hear you. Well, if he's NOT hurt, maybe his turn is in the WS.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.