2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Wife pissed I woke up the kid when I shouted "farg YOU MANNY" on that last play. I hate that bitch.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 21, 2009, 10:14:24 PM
Wife pissed I woke up the kid when I shouted "farg YOU MANNY" on that last play. I hate that bitch.

your wife, or manny?  

QB Eagles

reese125

is Manny not the laziest motherfarger in the league or what? he would of ran exactly like that to first anyway with the boo boo on the shin or not

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 21, 2009, 10:14:24 PM

Wait, what??

:-D

Don Ho

Did they remind us yet that he's only 21?  I must have missed it when they mentioned it 7,000 times in 4 innings during game 1.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

Sgt PSN

that was a very generous ball 4.  i really farging hate the inconsistancy with the strike zone from the umps all post season.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

cant believe he threw im a fastball there (pitch before ball four)...and one that choke just missed...hence the hook on the next pitch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC