2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2009, 10:00:52 PM
uh oh, i hope we dont see that Happ "shteinting his pants" face tonight

hopefully not being in a big time pressurized spot will chill him out...but it doesnt appear that way so far
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

LBIggle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

Rome

LBIggle

great, durbin.  i'm literally going nuclear if that predator looking fag jacks one here.

Don Ho

Don Ho

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

the home run number here is not the key....its the farging 5th inning they dont need a homer which is why either swinging at the first pitch is so stupid