2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

why are you cheering him douchebags...you dont have to boo him but a standing O...jesus
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: LBIggle on October 21, 2009, 09:57:38 PM
he's going to need to develop his curveball more in the offseason, his change is flat and he just doesn't have any movement on his fastball. a farging spine and some balls.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 09:57:34 PM
i love how announcers always say [this many] runs in this park is nothing

well if its nothing isnt it safe to say that the team up by that many runs is gonna score a lot too...or do they move the fences in for the trailing team

yeah notice they don't point to any statistical evidence of more lead changes in CBP vs. other parks

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 09:58:43 PM
why are you cheering him douchebags...you dont have to boo him but a standing O...jesus

i think they were cheering cholly for pulling him.  i was.  

LBIggle

seriously.. to not go enough innings to earn a decision in a playoff game is farging pathetic.   farging flash in the pan bitch.

Don Ho

I was saying the same thing.  Standing O?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

uh oh, i hope we dont see that Happ "shteinting his pants" face tonight

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 21, 2009, 09:59:11 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 21, 2009, 09:57:38 PM
he's going to need to develop his curveball more in the offseason, his change is flat and he just doesn't have any movement on his fastball. a farging spine and some balls.

that would make him the same as that he/she track runner from africa

PhillyPhanInDC

I have arguements on the regular with douchebag "Philly" fans who started watching during the NLDS. They just figure he's the same exact dude he was this time last year, and you can do nothing to do convince them otherwise.....not that you should attempt that.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2009, 09:59:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 09:57:34 PM
i love how announcers always say [this many] runs in this park is nothing

well if its nothing isnt it safe to say that the team up by that many runs is gonna score a lot too...or do they move the fences in for the trailing team

yeah notice they don't point to any statistical evidence of more lead changes in CBP vs. other parks

God forbid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Did Happ bring some Wet Ones out to the mound with him to clean up the mess in his shorts?  One Cole is enough.

LBIggle

Don Ho