2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

every time i see a coach run out to a pitcher when the opposing pitcher is at bat, i imagine he's saying "c'mon man, he's the farging pitcher. throw some goddamn strikes."

LBIggle

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Quote from: LBIggle on October 21, 2009, 09:33:11 PM
definitely not $11 a pop good.

i don't know of any beer that's $11 a pop good.  but it was about 85 degrees at first pitch, no wind and some high humidity so it was either $11 beer or $7 for a bottle of water.  

$10 for a stadium margarita doesn't sound like a bad price though....as long as was a decent margarita.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

$2 bud lites too.

Gonna be a scene when they win. Ill have pics. Don't acr like you don't want to see them. I'm pretty sure that's why igy facebooked me, cause he cares so much. Well I care too big fella. I care too
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 21, 2009, 09:36:57 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 21, 2009, 09:33:11 PM
definitely not $11 a pop good.

i don't know of any beer that's $11 a pop good.  but it was about 85 degrees at first pitch, no wind and some high humidity so it was either $11 beer or $7 for a bottle of water.  

$10 for a stadium margarita doesn't sound like a bad price though....as long as was a decent margarita.

Xmas eve, Hawaii, 80 degrees, Bowl game...............anything would have tsted good.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

is it just me, or is it really lame that you get awarded 1st base for hitting the jersey?  baseball players are hoyda enough as it is, and now they get a free base because their farging shirt go hurt?

LBIggle

if i was stuck paying stadium prices i might pay it for a guiness without too many tears.  blue moon isn't top tier like that IMO. 

i hear you though, you gotta do what you gotta do.  i could never sit at any sort of sporting event chillen with a bottle of water. 

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 21, 2009, 09:40:13 PM
is it just me, or is it really lame that you get awarded 1st base for hitting the jersey?

its not you