2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Munson

The best part about this line up right now is even the guys batting real zesty in the playoffs (Rollins, Werth) are getting the few hits they do get in big situations.

If Feliz can get off the schnide, there isn't a staff in baseball that can shut this line up down. hell there really isn't one right now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy's first walk off hit since June of 2007 against the Reds.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

There is no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.  NONE.

Meh - farg it - I have five weeks vacation left - might as well use a day tomorrow.

Sgt PSN

how ironic is it that the dodgers pen, which has been the best in baseball all year, is getting rocked in this series, meanwhile lidge has been money in each of his playoff appearances?  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on October 20, 2009, 12:22:13 AM
There is no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.  NONE.

Meh - farg it - I have five weeks vacation left - might as well use a day tomorrow.

govt jobs are the farging bomb.  i've taken almost 4 weeks of vacation in the last 10 months and still have about 30 days left on the books. 

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Broxton is a meathead but I gotta hand it to him - he stood there and answered some stupid farging questions from writers and did it like a man.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Broxton's combover he's got working.

You're bald, dude. Cut it off and quit denying that your hair follicles are as good as your fastball.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2009, 12:30:28 AM
torre going with padilla wednesday

eventhough he threw a gem on friday, i don't think crazy vicente has the type of stuff to dominate any team twice within a week, let alone the phils lineup. 

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2009, 12:30:28 AM
torre going with padilla wednesday

Hopefully his fastball won't have the bite. And that now that Uncle Mo is with the Phils, they can keep him around awhile and not let Crazy Vicente get after their asses.

Finish these clowns. They are dead. Torre and Broxton's post gamers all but showed they have nothing left.

What hotel are the Dodgers staying at? I'll send a few bottles of Tequila to Padilla's room.